Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Magic Goes Wrong
Mischief Theatre have teamed up with Las Vegas legends Penn & Teller (Penn & Teller: Fool Us) to conjure up an evening of magical mayhem.
A hapless gang of magicians present an evening of illusion to raise money for people injured during their previous performances.
As the accidents spiral out of control, so does their fundraising target. Seen on ITV for Prince Charles’ 70th Birthday Celebration.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
2 hours 30 mins including 20 min. interval
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
12+. All patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted
Thursday 21st October 2021 - Sunday 27th February 2022
- Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London WC2R 0NH
Charing Cross (Northern, Bakerloo lines) Embankment (District, Circle lines)
1, 4 , 6, 9, 11, 13 , 15, 68, 76, 171, 176, 188
Latest customer reviews
Going Wrong is the way to go
15 March 2020
Once again a superb performance by the Company. Side splitting laughter throughout the Theatre.
The Magnificent TelDow Confirmed ticket purchaser
Mad cap brilliance
11 March 2020
Having seen all the mischief groups plays in the past and found them to be brilliantly performed with perfect timing and excellent entertainment, the MAGIC GOES WRONG did not disappoint, well done it was worth the journey from the NE of England and back the next day.
Tom Confirmed ticket purchaser
Tommy Cooper bang up to date!!
11 March 2020
As someone who was lucky enough to see Tommy Cooper at his best and also Penn and Teller at theirs. I can honestly say that this show has it all, it really is a belly laugh from start to finish. After seeing all this companies productions, this is their greatest so far.
Andy if Felixstowe Confirmed ticket purchaser
9 March 2020
In short, the most fun and the most I have laughed ever at the theatre. Or at a magic show .
Becky c Confirmed ticket purchaser