Public Domain tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Public Domain is a dark, funny, verbatim musical about the internet: Those who own it; those who live in it; and YOU!
Following an acclaimed digital debut at Southwark Playhouse this thrilling, new British musical, composed entirely from the real-life words of YouTube vloggers, Instagram influencers, Facebook’s tech giants, and everyday internet users now has its live world premiere in the West End.
Written and performed by the hugely talented Francesca Forristal (Oddball) and Jordan Paul Clarke (Showstopper! The Improvised Musical), this blackly comic musical follows two teenage influencers; Millie (sporty spice, health guru, buddha bowls - millennial) and Z (GCSEs existential dread, swag - generation Z), as well as featuring exclusive ‘footage’ of inside Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan’s family home…
You’re gonna get their honest, true selves… with some serious bass, obvs. Authentic, right?
Remember, it’s like ‘Black Mirror’ but real and set to music.
- Access Information
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds available after purchase.
75 minutes without interval
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Thursday 27 May, 8pm
Friday 28 May, 8pm
Saturday 29 May, 3pm
Saturday 29 May, 8pm
Sunday 30 May, 8pm
- Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London WC2R 0NH