Book Now from £23.00
No Fees On Selected Tickets!Find tickets
Four new casts. One relationship. Infinite Possibilities
‘One drink. And if you never want to see me again you never have to see me again.’
A quantum physicist and a beekeeper meet at a barbeque. They hit it off, or perhaps they don’t. They go home together, or maybe they go their separate ways. In the multiverse, with every possible future ahead of them, a love of honey could make all the difference.
This summer Nick Payne‘s beautiful and heartbreaking romance Constellations is revived in the West End with a twist: four different casts take turns to journey through the multiverse exploring the infinite possibilities of a relationship; each refracting the play afresh. Starring on selected dates within the following periods : Sheila Atim and Ivanno Jeremiah (18 June – 1 August), Peter Capaldi and Zoë Wanamaker (23 June – 24 July), Omari Douglas and Russell Tovey (30 July – 11 September), and Anna Maxwell Martin and Chris O’Dowd (6 August – 12 September).
Please note cast can be subject to change and not guaranteed.
Donmar Warehouse Artistic Director Michael Longhurst returns to direct his West End and Broadway hit.
Winner of the Evening Standard Award for Best Play and WhatsOnStage Award for Best Design.
- Access Information
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Starring on selected dates within the following periods : Sheila Atim and Ivanno Jeremiah (18 June – 1 August), Peter Capaldi and Zoë Wanamaker (23 June – 24 July), Omari Douglas and Russell Tovey (30 July – 11 September), and Anna Maxwell Martin and Chris O’Dowd (6 August – 12 September).
Please note cast can be subject to change and not guaranteed, due to possibility of illness, holiday or pandemic related changes
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre , 404 Strand, London WC2R 0NH
Charing Cross (Northern, Bakerloo) Embankment (District, Circle)
1, 4 , 6, 9, 11, 13 , 15, 68, 76, 171, 176, 188